Award winning residential conversion
Planning permission was secured for the conversion of Chancery House on Paradise Street in Liverpool city centre into 37 flats and a ground floor commercial unit.
- The scheme incorporates a mix of one, two and three bedroomed apartments along with 850sqm of commercial space on the ground and mezzanine level.
- The conversion contributes to the vitality of the city centre through its commercial uses and provide excellent living accommodation in the heart of the city.
- The scheme also incorporates a two-storey rooftop extension with a new six-storey link building erected on the existing car park.
- Careful attention was paid to the design given the sites location within the Duke Street Conservation Area and the World Heritage Site.
- Chancery House has been nominated for a number of architectural awards including: Northern Design Awards, North West Property Award, and Civic Trust Awards, and recently won North West Apartment Development of the Year at Insider’s North West Residential Property Awards 2018.