We have acted on various sites for MSA Extra in the South East of England as part of an asset management function adding value through planning and also in the North of England in a strategic advisory role.
- Cobham – Planning permission was secured for an extension to the existing on-site hotel. Consent was also secured for a new unit within the Amenity Building and a new HGV area to the west of the site.
- Peterborough and Cambridge – Consent was secured for new Amenity Building entrances and extensions to both service areas. In addition planning consent was also secured for extensions to the existing hotels at both sites. At Cambridge consent was secured for a reorganisation of the wider MSA, including an increased capacity for HGV’s.
- Beaconsfield – Consent was secured for new unit within the Amenity Building and also a new an HGV Parking Area and Drive-Thru Starbucks.
- Baldock – Planning consent was secured for a reconfiguration of the existing parking area and extension to the existing Starbucks.
- Warrington – Strategic advisory role in relation to a potential new MSA.