Restoration and transformation of a derelict Grade II listed building in Central Manchester to Boutique Hotel and restaurant.
- Restoration and conversion of the former Stock Exchange building constructed in 1907 and located in the heart of Manchester, to a boutique hotel.
- Planning and Listed Building consents were required as the building is Grade II Listed and also sits within a Conservation Area.
- The building was meticulously transformed into a hotel offering a collection of 40 rooms and suites, including two signature suites and a stunning 3,500 sqft penthouse residence.
- Co-owned by Gary Neville, Ryan Giggs and hotelier Winston Zahra, the boutique property opens as a member of global hotel and restaurant fellowship, Relais & Châteaux and is managed and operated by Manchester based GG Hospitality.
- The planning consent also included pace for a restaurant. The Bull & Bear by Chef Tom Kerridge, is located in the grand domed room which was previously the trading floor of the Stock Exchange.