Zerum prepared and submitted planning applications for new office buildings as part of the Digital Campus site in Sheffield city centre.
- Digital Campus is comprised of Electric Works, Ventana House and Acero Works with the three buildings acting as a landmark development that serve as a gateway into the City.
- The concept of the campus is to provide high quality business space which is custom made for high tech businesses and e-commerce.
- The development is aimed at retaining existing firms within Sheffield as well as attracting new businesses to the city centre in order to build a strong technology cluster.
- Construction work is expected to start on the final building (known as Vidrio) in 2020.
- The floorspace across all four buildings is approximately 20,000sqm of floorspace