Transformation of long-derelict land in central Warrington into a mixed-use urban quarter
- The site at a key gateway into Warrington town centre has been underused for decades, and is part of the Council’s long-term regeneration aspirations.
- The scheme’s £90m construction value represents significant investment in Warrington.
- The proposal is a mixed-use development of 550 dwellings, a 160-bedroom hotel and 3,000sqm of commercial, office and retail floorspace.
- The scheme incorporates high quality public realm which will further enhance this part of the town centre and the route north to the stadium.
- Development rises to 25 storeys.
- The outline application was accompanied by illustrative masterplans in order to enable the scheme to progress in phases in response to the market.