- Client: Real Estate Development Partnership
- Location: Greenwood Mews, Horwich
- Sector: Mixed Use
- Programme: 60 weeks
- Procurement: Negotiated Design & Build
- Services: Project Management & Employer’s Agent
The Greenwood Mews development comprised of a phased development programme to deliver a 4 unit retail parade, 3 apartments plus 13 mixed unit type houses.
Phase One delivery involved the demolition of an existing public house, full site clearance and remediation plus the construction of 3 first floor apartments plus a retail parade to accommodate Co-op, Barnardo’s, Subway and Greenhalgh’s.
Phase Two comprised of the construction of 13 houses
- The houses being a mix of mews terrace, 3 and 4 bedroom semi-detached/detached houses.