Zerum were instructed as Planning Consultant for this significant brownfield regeneration site in Salford.
- Strategic urban regeneration scheme in heart of Salford creating new mixed use destination within the city;
- Delivery of high quality residential accommodation across up to 1,965 new dwellings providing wide choice in residential typologies for future residents;
- Complimentary mix of uses across the masterplan with over 55,000m2 of non-residential floorspace across diverse range of uses reflecting requirement for flexibility over such a large scale project;
- Offices and hotel to be delivered in close proximity to the River Irwell at the boundary between Salford and Manchester facilitating the onward integration of both cities;
- Whittam Cox Architects Design-led masterplan securing attractive buildings and Planit-IE designed public realm reactivating the Manchester, Bury and Bolton Canal.