Manchester’s new 5 star destination. A landmark development at the heart of Manchester’s city centre that sets a new standard in quality and experience by fusing visionary workspaces with vibrant living. Featuring 186,000sqft best in class, sustainable human-centred workspaces, a 5 star international hotel, world class dining and a vibrant public square that creates a new meeting point and a pedestrian route through the city. It connects the business district of Spinningfields, the historic Civic Quarter and Manchester’s famous retail district.
- Zerum was instructed by Jackson’s Row Developments Limited from the outset of the project. Having assisted the City Council initially in preparing a Strategic Regeneration Framework for the site, Zerum project managed the planning process including advising on strategy, coordinating the preparation of the planning submission and engaging with stakeholders and third parties.
- The scheme designed by Hodder & Partners is both iconic and sympathetic to the site’s heritage and position in the heart of the city. The interiors, designed in collaboration with world-class architects Skidmore, Ownings & Merrill (SOM) will compliment the building’s high-quality external design.
- The development will bring £120million of investment into the city through phase one alone, creating 1,800 jobs.
- Consists of two distinct phases. No.1 incorporates the office development and a rooftop restaurant. Phase two is a43-storey tower which will feature a 5 star hotel, branded residences, office space, bars and restaurants.
- The 20,000sqft rooftop restaurant and terrace will be home to iconic global restaurant brand, Chotto Matte, which will accommodate 900 guests.
- The tower will boast a 162-bed illustrious hotel, along with 229 luxury branded residences and 75,000sqft of office floorspace. The tower phase is a joint venture between Relentless and renowed property developer, Salboy.
- Zerum continues to be involved in the delivery of the project and has project managed the project throughout.